This lemony salmon recipe will change your mind about salmon forever. It’s fresh and citrusy with a crispy exterior and tender meat inside.
It’s also so simple to make. No more boring salmon or big messes in the kitchen from messing around with different marinades and sauces. Nope! This salmon can be whipped up in minutes and doesn’t require many ingredients or prep work at all.
I love to serve it with some boiled potatoes on the side for a really quick and easy (and healthy!) meal.
- 4 salmon steaks
- olive oil
- 1 lemon
- parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Sprinkle diced fresh parsley (or dried parsley) and minced garlic on the salmon and drizzle with olive oil.
- On very high heat, place the salmon into a pan or a griddle and sear on one side until a crust forms. Flip the salmon over and cook on high heat for a minute or two.
- Lower the heat and cover loosely with aluminum foil. Cook for several more minutes at a medium-low temperature and then remove from the heat.
- Squeeze a lemon liberally over the cooked salmon.
- I generally serve this with boiled potato slices. Simply slice a few potatoes into disks and boil until tender. Drain the water and drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt.